This Website is not intended for use by children and minors. Parents are requested to ensure that Personal Information is not provided by minors.
- “HDFC Pension” or “Us” or “We” or “HPMC”– refers to HDFC Pension Management Company Limited.
- “Personal Information” –means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person “Sensitive Personal Data or Information”-of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;— (i) password; (ii) financial information including but not limited to such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information. It shall also include the Aadhaar number and/or the biometric information associated with an Aadhaar number as defined under the Aadhaar Act, 2016 and associated amendments under the act as per UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
- “Services” – all Services made available by HDFC Pension.
- “Third Party Service Provider(s)” – means the group companies / affiliates, third party vendors, agents, contractors, consultants or service providers.
- “Website” – refers to hdfcpension.com and any subsequent pages under its sitemap.
- “You” or “Your” or “User(s)” – refers to the person accessing the Website or utilizing the services of HDFC Pension in any capacity.
3. Information Collection
HDFC Pension collects information (including Personal/Sensitive Personal Information) in one or more ways as mentioned below:
Some of the Services made available to You require registration in order to create an account. The registration information typically asked may include information including but not limited to Your name, e-mail address, etc. which is voluntarily provided from Your end and help Us in personally identifying You. This information is necessary to initiate as well as continually use Your online account and products. If the information provided by You for such registration is wrong or has changed or misleading, You can update it quickly or delete it unless We have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. However, at the back end, audit trail keeping may require Us to retain copy / log of such informationfor as long as is legally permitted/required.
- We may collect the following Personally Information from You (Please note that this is an indicative list):
From time to time, the Website may also request other Personal Information to provide You with other benefits of the services or other value-added services. On all such occasions, You will have the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that Personal Information. In case You do not provide the required information, You may not be able to avail the service or the product.
Information We get from Your use of our Services on the Website/App:
Visiting and using Services offered under the Website by HDFC Pension may result in the Website receiving performance and usage information such as the date and time of Your visit, the kind of browser or computer You use, default language setting, Your unique Internet Protocol address, the number of links You click within the Website, the pages You viewed on the Website, and the web page from which You arrived to our Website. This information however will not be used to personally identify You.
- Information we may get from our affiliates or third parties:
We may obtain information about You from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as social media, data aggregators and public databases. We may also collect information about You from Our affiliates or group companies.
- Information We get through sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to Your device:
- In case You do not provide Your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw Your consent for usage of the personal information for the purpose it was collected or submit misleading and/or False information or fail to update the Your information , HDFC Pension reserves rights to discontinue/cancel the services for which, the said information was sought and any decision of HDFC Pension in this regard shall be binding on You and shall supersede the terms of the services.
4. Update Personal Information
5. Use of Information
Any information that We collect from You may be used for a variety of purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide You with pension related products that You may purchase from HDFC Pension
- To address You enquiries or complaints and or any other customer services related activities
- To provide Services to all Users of the Website/App
- To personalize Your experience
- To improve our Website/App, products and customer Service
- To process transactions, where requested, under Your User ID and Password
- To send periodic emails/SMS’s/mobile notifications/ WhatsApp messages
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site or business feature
- To close a sale as well as for post sales information gathering
- To communicate with You for any other post sales requirement
- To conduct statistical analysis
- To develop better products/solutions or improve services using artificial intelligence, machine learning, behavioural analysis and other technologies.
- For sales and marketing activities
- For Aadhaar authentication and sharing, storing, using Aadhaar data, as per the applicable laws
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or identification of other criminal activity
- And as otherwise informed to You at the point of collection
For any of these purposes, We may use Third Party Service Providers. We may also use them to help us in providing the features of the Website/App, such as sending email or messages on our behalf, for such services, and notifying or contacting You regarding any problem with such services or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality. However We will not be liable for any of the damages incurred by such Third Party Service Providers.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on You to provide us with Your Personal Information and any and all Personal Information provided by You to Us is with Your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such Personal Information in order to procure the services.
6. Sharing of Information
- HDFC Pension or its Website/App does not collect any personal information (except in relation to online purchase) unless voluntarily provided by You, and HDFC Pension confirms that it shall not rent or sell any of Your Personal Information. However, You would be required to provide Personal Information in the course of Your purchasing or initiating a transaction for purchase of pension products (if any), or for initiating any other Service request / transaction under any product purchased by You.
- HDFC Pension will require Personal Information to be shared/exchanged and disclose for external processing with Third Party Service Providers or vendors:
- To meet requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process, enforceable governmental request or customary practice directly or through our affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies
- To meet requirements of participation of any telecommunication or electronic clearing network
- For statistical analysis and verification or risk management
- To enforce applicable terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of HDFC Pension, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- To comply with PFRDA guidelines and/or as required under applicable laws. Your usage of the Website would also imply Your acceptance of the aforesaid terms.
- HDFC Pension retains the right to share non-personally identifiable information with third parties for business purposes, to assess Website traffic, patterns and other such purposes. HDFC Pension also retains the right to share non-personally identifiable information to comply with applicable legal and regulatory processes, or to protect and defend the rights and interests of HDFC Pension and its affiliates and/or other Users or to enforce the terms and conditions which are binding on all Users of the Website.
HDFC Pension retains the right to communicate with You (via e-mail, postal Service / courier or mobile messaging Services, WhatsApp and telephone or social media extensions) when You have agreed to receive such communication or where operational or regulatory requirements require Us to do so. HDFC Pension further retains its right to communicate through Third Party Service Providers. By providing Your contact information You have consented with Your free will to be contacted by us on the said contact Information even if the said contact is registered under the National Customer Preference Register (“NCPR”) Registry.
You shall have the option to unsubscribe to receive such communications.
8. Third Party Offers
HDFC Pension shares certain Personal Information with third parties for activities including, but not limited to:
- Marketing purposes
- Document management/retention
- Cloud storage
- Logistical activities such as printing, Courier of documents, etc.
- Cross-selling and up-selling of products of the HDFC Pension or group/parent companies.
- Customer support provided by call centres
- Improving services and products
10. Information Security
We take reasonable precautions to protect Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information from unauthorized access/alteration, disclosure or destruction. In particular:
- We provide role-based access to employees/partners who need to login to our systems/ applications
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to systems
- We permit access to personally identifiable information to our employees, contractors and agents who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations for data processing purposes
- Communications between Your computer/mobile and our Website are encrypted using at least 128-bit secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery. The Website also encrypts Your Website password so that Your password cannot be recovered, even by us
11. Storage of Information
HDFC Pension uses third party data centres and cloud services to securely store Your data and to minimize the possibility of data loss. The relevant security safeguards and contractual clauses as required by relevant Laws are adhered to while storing Your data.
12. Retention of Information
13. Warranty Disclaimer
Information, content and materials provided on this Website are on an “As Is” basis and HDFC Pension does not make any express or implied representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the same.
14. Contact Information
HDFC Pension Management Company Limited,
13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mill Compound,
N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400 011.
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone No. : 08916687777